domingo, 21 de dezembro de 2008

Early Thursday

I can't remember the first time I saw a beach. I'd just made one year, my mother had just become a widow. We went to Fortaleza. I can't remember the feeling. Maybe fascination. Probably fear. That isn't something I can describe without having consciously lived.
Besides I could now describe in exactly words a castaway's sensation when he first saw a beach after a long time lost in the ocean. Whirlwind of butterflies in my stomach. Warm sensation in my heart. Unmistakable sensation that - I should have imagined – no one else could cause me. Like find your place in a strange world. Like be in home.
So I thought “Everything is gonna be all right” and I felt happiness.

2 comentários:

Claudio disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Marina disse...

Pichi! Quero um novo!
Esse aqui vai fazer aniversario! (L)